Friday, April 04, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by my friend Jen (Jen, how do I make your name a link? Do you want a link to your blog from mine? I've never asked!)

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Here's mine from the book "Created To Be His Helpmeet" by Debi Pearl and it says,

"Make a new habit." Pretty boring.

So, here's another sentence from the following page because I couldn't resist breaking the rules. :( Sorry! "A wise woman understands that her husband's need to be honored is not based on his performance, but on his nature and his God-ordained position." There, that actually has meaning.

I Tag:

Amanda
Charrissa
Kristi
April
Lisa

3 comments:

Jennison said...

Jen, in the window where you type your journaling, up top there are the icons for inserting pictures etc.... There is one there for a hyperlink too. Just highlight the word (in this case, your friend's name) then click the hyperlink icon. A little box will open where you past the URL (in this case, your friend's blog address.) Hope this helps :) Love your tag too, BOTH of them. ;)

The Browning Family said...

WHAT!!!???? No comprehendo! No habla engles! What am I to do? Grab the nearest book and turn to that page and pick out a sentence and then post it where? On your blog or mine. Not digesting this.

Tom and April said...

I am not sure what to do either and how to repost but here is my sentence anyhow....

NO man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.

It is in a bible study book I am doing and loving called "Changed Into His Image" by Jim Berg.