
Just wanted to share these photos I found that I had forgotten about. I hate the colors in them... they are super yellow and pink-y and I had the hardest time trying to correct it... he must also have been very pale that day, he gets pale looking when he needs his nap and I remember taking these after running errands. Oh well, I still love how they look, I love the red fence that I found behind our home, I think I'll be able to use it a lot. Gotta run.





6 comments:
He is so handsome. I can not get over how grown up he looks.
Lisa
I think they are precious.
Deby
so cute.... as always the pics are great! And what a handsome boy.
He's so handsome, makes me think about what a sweet baby he was. The Lord certainly used his birth and babyhood to prepare my heart for the coming of Titus. After the difficult experience with Ethan's birth I was VERY resistant to having another baby, but the Lord knew. hmm. I'm thinking I probably never told you that... bad friend. We praise the Lord for his hand in our lives and great friends! We love you all.
Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Day!
HI!
I saw your comment on Becky Higgins block and I just had to stop by and say hi! cause I'm from Silverdale:):)(but I live in Albuquerque) Your photography it beautiful!!!
Post a Comment