Tuesday, October 02, 2007

!!! Woo Hoo !!!!


We are pleased to announce that there will be another Savage in this world! Woo Hoo!


My husband is so excited, he's been all giddy and silly this last week. I'm very happy too, but his happiness makes mine look like misery! LOL I asked him which part he is soooo excited about exactly, and he said, "ALL of it!... Watching you walk while pregnant, holding your belly in bed, going to the hospital, ALL of it!" Haha... he's so funny. I wish I could watch him walk while 9 months pregnant, maybe he would need 5 minutes to roll over in bed too then. :)


God is so good and his blessings are so bountiful. We know that where God guides, God always provides. I feel great thus far.... which is not very far at all. :) PS, Yes, I used Keturah's pregnancy test photo because I haven't uploaded my new one to the computer yet, plus, I took a photo of the new test along side my friend's test and they have our names on them... long story.... so it would look weird with my name next to it on my blog, etc. blah..... so I'll just use this photo. Oh, and my friend's test was NOT positive. I didn't want all of my church friends to start mising about who's the other pregnant lady. LOL I DO expect a whole new crop of mommies to spring up at church though... since it seems to have been awhile since the last crop. :)

5 comments:

Jennison said...

I can't believe I'm saying this but "I'M SO JEALOUS!" I am so sad I'm not pregnant anymore (even though I have my precious little one) and thinking I'll never be pregnant again makes me even more sad. :( CONGRATULATIONS to the whole Savage family, I'm truly excited for you all! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jenny....I am so happy for you all. And to think that this time we are pregnant together :-) Well, at least for a tiny little while. Speaking of that cute waddle husbands seem to admire, just yesterday I was walking with my hubby and he commented on how fast I was going - I said I did that so as not to waddle - he thought that I was crazy,told me to slow down b/c the waddling was cute. It's funny what becomes cute when you're with child. All of a sudden rolls,waddling,and such are cute.

Karilee said...

Hurray! Hurray! I'm so happy for you all!! Children are such a blessing from the Lord! Isn't it amazing how much we learn as we are "teaching" our children?! :)

Shelley said...

Wonderful news for you and your family, congratulations!