These photos are from the end of the summer, but I actually have an even more recent set of a separate time that Turah was the victim of her brothers' stickers. This time here it was tape. Being just a big kid myself, I had to join in and helped them tape her nose up. Hee hee. Hope that's not too mean. See.... it WOULD be mean if she didn't like it, but she loved it! She thought it was funny. I would have taken it right off if she didn't like it.
Well, pregnancy wise I feel just fine thus far. Just a little extra tiredness. I plan to call this week sometime to schedule my first appointment. I look forward to that and dread it all at the same time. Every month dealing with an appointment, either taking the kids or finding a sitter... oh well, it's all for good.



No comments:
Post a Comment