Thursday, September 27, 2007

How Little Boys do Laundry

I thought this was a crack up. I told the two smaller boys to transfer the wet laundry over to the dryer. They said, "We're too short, we're too small, we can't!" I said, "Figure it out!" and walked away. I came back a few minutes later to see the hilarious way they figured it out! The bigger boy gets into the washer and hands the wet stuff to the littler boy, who throws it in the dryer. Genius! Great job boys!










































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE THIS!!! So cute! You couldn't have staged it better. Love, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Loved it.... brought a smile to my face... and to think that they thought of it all on their own, just to help mama out....

Karilee said...

Kids minds are so great! You know they deifinitely thought of that all by themselves! Great job guys!