We bought Keturah a new baby doll for her first birthday coming up... just a small one with a cute face... none of those scary newborn faces that are so creepy. And she wouldn't stop hugging the box and holding it to her... so we just HAD to open it!
She loves that baby SOOOOO much! She just hugs it and kisses it and won't let it go! It is so sweet and adorable it almost has Dan and I in tears. You have to remember this is our first baby girl ever... and to see this desire to mother in such a small baby is so very precious. So, she takes it everwhere, and we love it. We look forward to seeing her with more babies as she acquires them.



2 comments:
She is sooo cute!! I have enjoyed her and her baby in the nursery during SS. :) What a sweet girl. :)
Sooo precious, Jenny!! She is the cutest, and her love for that baby is priceless. I especially love the two-teeth grin picture. : )
--Jenny
Post a Comment