Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dead Meat







I can't believe this happened to ME! I thought that these things didn't happen anymore by three years old! All I kept thinking was that Josiah NEVER did things like this!!






Isaiah, while quietly playing in the living room, snuck off to mommy's room to play in her makeup and nail polish. He painted his arms and leg with nail polish and his face and belly with mascara. Josiah is the one who alerted me saying, "MOM, I smell nail polish and you're not painting your nails!" I ran in there quickly to find the little criminal covered with guilt and evidence. I'm still thinking WHAT?? You are THREE... not one, not two and a half... you should know better. I have learned my lesson...can't trust him yet. After the initial shock and anger came laughter and shouts of, go get my camera!

No comments: