Isn't this so sweet? I was pleased with how this turned out. More to come later...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow... I love it. Thank you Jenny for sharing such a wonderful talent. You help create images of some of my most beloved treasures, thereby creating a treasure in of itself. I appreciate that. This turned out sooo great! Your amazing.
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
2 comments:
Wow... I love it. Thank you Jenny for sharing such a wonderful talent. You help create images of some of my most beloved treasures, thereby creating a treasure in of itself. I appreciate that. This turned out sooo great! Your amazing.
Jenny, wow! I'll have to ask you more about this in person. This is great!
Jenny
Post a Comment