So sweet! They all came out so beautiful. I'm sure Mommy is very pleased! My fav is the pic in the bottom right, the lighting and the colors look so fresh and pretty.
Just love them! I can't wait to see others you have worked on. Again, thank you so much for sharing your talent with our family. You are indeed a blessing, in so many ways. I enjoy our friendship and often look forward to sharing laughter with you.
I KNOW I KNOW!! I love the fingers!! It's hilarious! I didn't even notice that until later... what are the chances of a newborn doing that with both hands?! I thought it was so funny and cute. Love it. :D
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
8 comments:
So sweet! They all came out so beautiful. I'm sure Mommy is very pleased! My fav is the pic in the bottom right, the lighting and the colors look so fresh and pretty.
Just love them! I can't wait to see others you have worked on. Again, thank you so much for sharing your talent with our family. You are indeed a blessing, in so many ways. I enjoy our friendship and often look forward to sharing laughter with you.
The color version of the "floating hands" is really striking! What amazing pictures of a beautiful girl!
me again...
Check out those cute little fingers in my favorite pic!! How precious is that!?
She's already got "the moves"!!
I KNOW I KNOW!! I love the fingers!! It's hilarious! I didn't even notice that until later... what are the chances of a newborn doing that with both hands?! I thought it was so funny and cute. Love it. :D
OH my! She's making the same little fingers in her "floating hands" one! Ha!
awesome black and white!!!! charrissa is so blessed! You did such a good job!
Jenny I love the pictures they are absolutely beautiful
Post a Comment