Sunday, October 21, 2007
Dear Readers...
For security reasons I will be asking for my blog readers to please identify themselves from time to time. I decided to install a site counter for the same reason. I have noticed that I have a reader from Carson, Washington and I would like to get to know you or at least know who you are that is visiting! I hope you don't see this as too much of an intrusion. I just want to know who is visiting. I'm sure that's understandable. Could you please leave a comment to this post? If you're just another mom or another photographer, or another Christian, I know this will not be a problem. Maybe we can email or something. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hello
Hi there,
I am Deby, Charissa's friend, Kristi's MIL, we met before at the ladies retreat.
I love blogging..please check mine out especially my Sept 30th post.
Deby
Post a Comment