
Today I'm just sharing some various scenes from Disneyland, tomorrow will be all about Buzz Lightyear. They always have a special Mickey face planted out of flowers at the entrance to Mainstreet. Above you can see the Main Street Railroad station. We rode the train many times, it's a great way to get to other areas of the park!

While strolling Mainstreet we found Mickey and got an autograph and a photo.

Family photo. Poor kids were squinting so bad, the sun was so bright!

We think Ike looks quite gentlemanly in this fine hat. :)

Picture of me. I rarely have pictures of me, since I'm always behind the camera, but here is one! We had fun trying on wacky ears and hats.





5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I've only been to Disneyland once, about fifteen years ago.
I only noticed the three older boys in the pics...did the two youngest go with you?
Rachel
Hi Rachel! ... which Rachel is this? LOL I think it's Rachel B... No, the two youngest didn't go with us this time. For numerous reasons, we just took the eldest boys and had a wonderful time focusing on them and enjoying our time together. We look forward to bringing the toddlers next time we go... and by then, they may not be toddlers. :)
nice to see a pic of you ;) cute...did you buy them??
love seeing all these photos!
Yes, this is Rachel (Watkins)Bueckert. :)I wasn't sure if you only knew one Rachel or not.
Cute hat pics...you look especially plucky!
Last time I was at Disneyland was about 30 year ago!! Yikes!! That means I'm really OLD!!
Glad ya'll had a great time!
Post a Comment