Monday, May 24, 2010

Jedi Training Academy


This was special because we didn't get to do it last time we were there. It was very neat.



Jedi Master Guy.



Storm Trooper, or a Clone Trooper. Not sure the difference.


Jedi master lady.


Uh oh, here he comes!








Is Vader flying??




This bad dude showed up too! Love his scary face.




"Hi, I'm Jenny, what do you do for a living?"
"My name is Bob, and I'm Darth Maul."







The children get to fight against the evil Darth Vader.
It was fun and exciting! Just wanted to share.







5 comments:

The Casaus House said...

So fun! I want to do it! Why no pics of your boys? Did they get to fight Darth Vader too?

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, man!!!! Sooooo coool!
that wasn't there when we went either....when Shane sees this, it will probably be the end of our cruise plans...and the beginning of new Disneyland ones!
Holly

Emily's Posts said...

That is so cool! How much fun is that! I can totally see it coming, Holly!!

Jeanné said...

interesting! LOL

Jenny said...

Ha!! Awesome!! Fun for kids and adults alike. :)