Saturday, May 08, 2010

California Adventure Day 1

I didn't bring my camera with me for
each of the 5 days we were there, I averaged about every other day. So, this is our second day at the resort, but the first day I took pictures. Our first day we spent at Disneyland Park riding all the rides and enjoying the sights. The second day we spent at California Adventure park (right next door to Disneyland), and here are a few of those pictures.
Can you tell where the buildings stop and the fake wall begins??? Yes, most of this scene is a very fine painting! The sky, all of it! It's fake, and they did an amazing job! We all just stood there for a long time... trying to imagine it not being a real street!

Here we the men posing in front of the fake wall. It's so cool!


Riding a kiddie ride in bug land.

Meeting Pluto!




All the characters do such a great job at being so full of energy and happy!








4 comments:

Walking With Christ said...

Cute!! Love the picture of the boys at the fake wall. You could NEVER have known it was a fake wall. That is just really cool!

Jeanné said...

WOW!! so cool!!

Jenny said...

Look's like you guys had a blast!!

Karilee said...

The fake wall is the coolest thing!!
Years ago, I went to Universal Studios and saw the same sort of things...its so amazing how they trick our eyes on film!
I've always thought it would be cool to live in some sort of city high rise and have a back drop outside that looked like a mountain view or something country and scenic.
Imagine the fun you could have with something like that!!