Friday, May 28, 2010

Josiah's Piano Recital

We recently had the opportunity to attend Josiah's Spring piano recital. A lot of work goes into preparing for the recital and Josiah worked hard to memorize his music. One movement was especially difficult to memorize, but he got it done. I included a short little video at the end, but I really need to take a video of his other pieces. Something I hope to get around to soon.



Here are our boys before we left the house.










So proud of our young man! We can't wait to see how the Lord will use this talent for His glory someday.





Below: Keturah with a cookie, a princess pen (it's not a scepter nor a "magic wand" lol) and a blankie. What more does a girl need? :)


Tried very hard to get a photo of the toddlers together... never really succeeded. lol Here, Dan is saying, "Stay." Hee hee...




"You hug too hard, Ki Ki!"
PS - I finally updated my sidebar... and even updated my photography blog, if anyone is interested.

















5 comments:

Goetsch Family, Jr. said...

I love what you wrote on the side of your blog under "Something I Read This Week". And I literally laughed out loud at the "Spoken In Our Home" note. =) I could totally hear you saying that out loud!!! You are too funny. It reminds me of talking to my sister on the phone and hearing her so very calmly saying, "Tyler, you know I don't want you jumping off the roof of Grandpa's house. Please get down." =)

Jenny said...

Aww, god job, Josiah! Cute pics of the youngin's. :)

Jenny said...

By the way---totally chuckled at the "spoken", and loved the little tidbit you read. Straight to my heart. Thanks!

Karilee said...

Great job Josiah!! I know you worked very hard to honor the Lord with your music! Praise the Lord!!

Jenny-cute pics of the kiddos, but I had to laugh at the difference in clothing that you all are wearing compared to us...you're in sweaters and long sleeves and we're in short sleeves and sandals...so funny.
btw, Malachi reminds me so much of Gabriel after we moved there so long ago. :) So cute!

Jenny said...

Ok, just got to listen to Siah play...couldn't before (no time)...and he did a FABULOUS job!!