Poor little Keturah is sick this week... a little fever going on with a little runny nose and cough. Thankfully she still has her appetite and there is no lethargy. I haven't gone to the doctor yet, but I probably will tomorrow if there is still fever. She isn't cranky at all, just wants to cuddle all day and sleep on mommy. So sweet. Cherish these moments, they won't last!Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Poor Sick Turah...
Poor little Keturah is sick this week... a little fever going on with a little runny nose and cough. Thankfully she still has her appetite and there is no lethargy. I haven't gone to the doctor yet, but I probably will tomorrow if there is still fever. She isn't cranky at all, just wants to cuddle all day and sleep on mommy. So sweet. Cherish these moments, they won't last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment