Her Birth Story
For my scrapbooking, I make a baby album for each child that includes their pregnancy and birth thru their first birthday. After that, they just become part of the regular family album, which I do by year. I am terribly behind, as are most scrappers, but I scrapbook chronologically for the most part. I don't have an album for birthdays and another for vacations... I have them all by year. One album for 2006, one for 2007, etc. So, if I want to see what Josiah looked like at his 6th birthday, I just go to the correct year's album.About Dad getting to announce the still-secret gender!
These layouts are all from Keturah's baby album, which of course, if PINK! YAY, I get to scrapbook in PINK finally!!! Oh, how I love scrapbooking in green and pink. Some of the text has been blurred out for privacy, but only where necessary. Besides, I'm mostly sharing the pages, not the journaling!I have a few more pages done also, but I ran out of CF card space on the camera, I'll repost the others later when I get more done. OH... and the bright spot are just from my camera's flash, I opted to take pictures of the layouts rather than scan each one, what a pain! And the 2 page layouts may look wonky here, but that's because I just "stitched" the two photos together so you could see them together.... they match up just fine in real life. Hee hee.
"Meeting you for the very first time"
"Your Visitors"




1 comment:
Ok, can you tell me how you get copies of your scrapbook pages to look so nice? Do you scan them?
Post a Comment