We had such a marvelous time at famiily camp. It was so good to get away from it all for a few days! No cell phones ringing.... no computers... no laundry... no regular chores... it was wonderful. The only very difficult part was that I was quite sick. Coughing coughing and then more coughing. I almost didn't go at all when I woke up on Wednesday morning so very sick and with a bad headache. I had no voice, sore throat, horrible cough and just felt miserable. I was so afraid to go up into the mountains being so ill..... but Dan talked me into it and I was so glad later. It was all worth it.
I look forward to next year......well....unless I'm great with child....then not so much. :S
A very handsome and sweet little guy.
.jpg)
Josiah choking one of out Pastor's sons. GO Savage! LOL
.jpg)
Josiah and his best friend Lauren. He remarked at family camp that he's not so sure she will make him a good wife with all of the time she spends with her friend Emily. LOLOL!
.jpg)
.jpg)
My best friend Joy who is always there for me.... through everything. Love you!
Baby tweety birds that Dan captured un-beknownst to me.
Our fearless leader. Well, one of them. Pastor Houston. We love our Pastor, he's awesome.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
Love the pictures of family camp and your little commentaries on the pictures. It was a great time...
Post a Comment