Here are some of the winners from her 9 Month Pictures. Even though some of them aren't sharp (are blurry) I still love them. Especially the one of Gabe holding her (while singing a silly song). I threw in a comparison shot to show what the images look like SOOC - or Strait Out Of the Camera. Good digital editing makes such a difference. Most all of them need editing, at least sharpening, that goes for all digital cameras..jpg)
.jpg)
The one of her that I used in the comparison example I will have printed as a 9 x 12 ish (the frame is odd sized) and frame in in this large wooded frame that I painted white and then distressed. I got the frame free in a pile of someone's junk, it held a dorky cross-stitch design of the alphabet. (Not to be confused with the totally rad cross stitch designs that some of you may have framed in your home.) I ripped out the fabric that looked like it was from 1972, and painted the dark frame white, to go with her room's colors of green, pink and white.
This one is still a little greenish... I need to work on it some more. The problem with the lush grass is that the light bounces off of it to the face giving a green cast to everything. Green is harder for me to get rid of.
This one is too soft(blurry), but I'll still keep it.
Don't be fooled, she wasn't kissing her "baby" she is was biting it's single tuft of hair. LOL
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



3 comments:
Aw, she is so cute! I love her little toes in the daisies. :)
Jenny, I love our little family! They sure do grow up fast...I can't wait for you to post more. Your man, Dan
Jenny,
Wow!! She is sooo precious. I love the one of her laughing and the one of her and Gabe. So sweet. If not good enough for the wall, definitely scrapbook worthy! The one of her looking to the sky makes my heart skip, not sure of whether I should laugh or cry. :) Love, Jenny
Post a Comment