Wow... there is always so much to share that has been going on! But I had wanted to post these pictures of this 4 month old shoot, so I'll start with that. Isn't she darling? I love the pouty one. I was nervous about the results because she was pretty fussy for the whole shoot... I wasn't sure I had any winners.The last few weeks have been very busy for us. For starters, I got very sick and seem to be taking forever to completely recover. I got sick before family camp... went to family camp sick (upper respiratory), but was able to manage at camp... kinda, was still coughing my head off and couldn't fall asleep for hours. Then after family camp I developed a fever and wasn't getting better. I went to the doctor and came home with 5 prescriptions! Maybe I should go sooner next time. I'm almost better now with a some residual congestion and coughing. At least I can sleep laying down again.
So, family camp was a blast and I look forward to going next year. It was such a blessing that Dan was able to get it off and we could all go! The kids had a wonderful time.
My canvas came! I LOVE IT. LOVE IT! So does Dan. It is so awesome! I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, but I will post them when I do. We are just thrilled with it and can't wait to put it in it's new permanent place. Wherever that is..jpg)
.jpg)
Well.... that's good for now.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



2 comments:
Hi Jenny! It's amazing who has a blog these days ;-) I started mine a couple years back to mainly keep in contact with family and friends in California. Lovely pictures of the family, btw. Great editing, and it looks like a very nice camera. Tell Dan hi for me. God Bless.
I have to agree...the pouty one is my fav also. What a beautiful setting to take pictures, I love the bed. It sure beats my Boppy draped with a blanket setting!!
I'm finally posting again, are you shocked?!
Post a Comment