Monday, July 03, 2006

Been feeling great this week...

My pregnancy is still going well, and I'm very happy. The only problem really has been the headaches, but I haven't had any this week! I got to see my doctor last week, and talk to her about the migraines. She assured me that it's okay to take a tylenol 3 if I'm hurting and that there is no harm to the baby. The reassurance felt good since that's the only thing that brings relief to the pain and vomiting. I am so thankful that I haven't had one this week at all, I've been telling all of my friends that I live my life like an alcoholic lately: One day at a time. At least, I think that's their motto. It's been a number of days since I've been very ill, praise God.

The doctor still says I haven't gained a single pound yet and I'm also pleased about that. Baby is about 12 inches so far and around a pound and a half, I think. I feel him/her move all the time, it's so fun!

My friend Joy has been helping me find wonderful maternity clothes on ebay and elsewhere. Most of my new items have been from her wins on ebay. I'm currently on the hunt for a black shirt, dressy enough to wear to church...I have a few adorable skirts that she's found that really need to go with a black shirt. Or purple, but I could wear more with black. :)

So, I also wanted to ask, which picture do you like more, the black and white or the color version of this one? My sweet Joy cut my head off in this pic, but I still like it and am keeping it. :) I guess she actually only cut my hair off, but it's still a slight photography no-no, even though it's better than cutting off the chin. Of course, I would love my chin getting cut off!!....but oh well. :D Tell me friends, do you think the color is better or the black and white!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - good to hear from you. Glad you're doing well.
I like both pictures. I'm big on colorful things. I like color. But the black and white one also is nice - it seems more defined - like I can see your eyes better, and more detail. Anyway, I like your blue shirt - it seemed to look good with your eyes. Are your eyes blue??

Jennison said...

Hey Jen! Looking good:) I've had some pregnancies with headaches and some without, so sorry to hear you're having one with :( As far as the photos go, I think I like the color one! It's so happy and cheerful and that periwinkle blue is gorgeous on you. Have a happy fourth :)

Karilee said...

You look beautiful! I have a STRONG leaning towards b/w photos, but this time I love the color one. The b/w one has great color, but I think (sorry Rebekah) that it makes your eyes look bad. I see dark under your eyes. Also, the periwinkle blue shirt and your very cute necklace & matching earrings are so pretty. As a whole it makes you look radiant! That's the Jen I know and love! Since I don't get to see you anymore (sniff, sniff), that picture depicts you just as I remember. You're radiant & beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! Glad to see some more posts, I have been missing them! As far as the picture, I usually hate going along with the crowd but they are all right! The color one is definitely the better of the two. Although you look great in both of them. I like the way you did your bangs. Is that your new kinda "swept to the side thing" or am I just seeing things? I also agree with the blue/periwinkle being your color, although I think with your skin you could probably pull off any color. Maybe not yellow VERY few can pull that off but I bet you still could. As far as your hunt for a black maternity skirt, I think I have one that might fit you. Let me know if you are interested! And it is the best price. FREE!