Baby Rachel. My sister in law had her baby last Saturday and all are doing well. There aren't many girls at all in the Savage family, so we are thankful when we get one. :) Isn't she beautiful?We went and watched the fireworks on the Fjord last night, it was a blast. The weather was great and the fireworks seemed bigger than ever. It was crowded, but it always is. We hung around for a little while afterward and bought some shaved ice (same as a sno
cone?) and some cotton candy. Tonight we are going to a friends house when Dan gets off work, for some fun and fellowship. There are a few different families going to be there and they have a great big yard to play in. I'm sure it will be fun.



2 comments:
She's soo sweet. What a blessing to have another Savage girl!
Please relay my congrats!
You had me going there!! I could not remember how far along you are Jenny and when I first saw the picture & the title the newest Savage I almost died thinking you went and had that baby already!! That is so exciting for a baby girl to be added to the clan. I am assuming this is Terri and Jason's child??
Post a Comment