

I tried to get a few decent shots of the kids last week to send out to relatives. I like the one of Gabriel the best, but they will all be "good enough" to send out. The others had focus and lighting issues, but I don't think the grandparents will complain.
Time is going very fast for me now...I had been telling people that I was 23 weeks...then I realized that I was telling people
that often, like over a few weeks' time! I actually went to the calendar last night to add it up again, and I'm over 25 weeks! How funny that I'm losing track. All I know is that my tummy is growing and a little one is learning to kick harder and harder. I'm already craving my pre-pregnancy energy level, I can't wait until that is
restored. I can still remember how it feels to have all that energy come back and realize....."WOW, this is how everyone else feels!" Remembering that helps salve my guilt as I "rest" (lounge). :)Well, I better get back to the dishes and laundry. We have other exciting news to share, but I'm going to wait until I get a few pics to go with it. BYE!



5 comments:
You can't say you have news and make us WAIT!!!! Spill it girlfriend! Love the kids' photos too, handsome little guys (but I've told you that a thousand times already!!!)
Pictures to go with NEWS?!?! Arrgghhh, (groan) HOW can you do this to me???!!! I hate cliff hangers!
The pics of the boys are great and I'm sure the grands will love them. However, I can't believe that they're wearing jackets and turtleneck shirts!! We haven't had to wear jackets for months!
Hee hee....chill out ladies, it's not THAT big of news! LOL Not like triplets or lottery or cancer news. :) Yes, it was chilly the evening of the 4th, and those pics were taken after 8 in the evening, when Dan got off work. I think in Wa. you still need a small jacket about 50% of the time in summer later at night. That was a weird sentence. :) In the post before, (same night) you'll notice even Hannah had to borrow someone else's jacket. I'm not sure I could handle the hot hot summers of other states! At least you get AC in most homes......don't you?
Jen....
Not nice! You need to divulge the information soon. It is driving me bonkers. I keep trying to guess what is the news!
HELP! Post soon.
I'm all chilled out, don't you worry about that, but for the love of Pete! DON't leave us hanging like this. Is it a new car? A new hair style, perhaps? Another dress you've made?? C'mon Jen, be good to me. And yes, we do have AC here or else I would surely swelter into a puddle :)
Post a Comment