
Not too much is new, really. We had our new washer and dryer delivered finally last week, and that would be the most new and exciting thing for me! We chose to go with Samsung machines, and we chose to include pedestals. I had sold my old machines on Craigslist SIX days before these were delivered, so you can imagine how much laundry 7 people can pile up in that time.
These machines are so wonderful, I would recommend them to anybody. This is our first time owning front loaders, so forgive my excitement. It is absolutely unbeleiveable how much they can wash at one time, and still do a great job! It made me nervous to "fill the tub"... but everything came out clean and smelling so wonderful! I especially love the various sanitizing options, for bedding and such. The dryer has steam functions too, so if something needs freshening or the wrinkles released you can toss it in for 15 minutes. It did so great on my wool skirt. I have been completely caught up on laundry for over a week now. Hampers are all empty. I cannot tell you how exciting this is for me (and Dan!), going from a smaller machine to these big ones. I am so thankful for technology, and for God seeing fit to allow us to get something that makes this mama's life easier. Praise the Lord!
Next on our family schedule is our family vacation coming up next week! A week at Disneyland, a day at the beach, a day in church, some days to relax, and a day at Six Flags Magic Mountain. That's what's at the forefront of my mind right now... preparing for that. Next blog post, I'll share some of our 2007 photos from our last trip. We had a marvelous time and couldn't wait to return. I know it's not for everybody... many people hate crowds (it should be light when we go!), many people hate all things Disney, many people hate theme parks... but we absolutely love it. :)



4 comments:
AWESOME!!! Totally envying you right now. ;) Glad to hear you finally got some super machines for all that laundry. Yippee!!
That is awesome! We need t get a new set when we move. Were you able to get a good deal. I am looking every where trying to find the best prices. Did you choose the white? I was thinking that would be best the beautiful red ones seem to scratch easily!
Oh I bet you love having the large washer and dryer. We lov eours as well. I think if we had small ones I wold always be behind with a larger family. lol. Enjoy!! And as far as your vacation....woohooo!!!! Have fun. We love it at disneyland. So much fun!!
(This is Kristi L by the way..I am just signed into my google account right now)
LOVE the washer and dryer..what a blessing!!! God is so good to us. Have fun, nothing is better than getting away with just the family and having no worries, don't forget to RELAX..
Post a Comment