
Just sharing some photos from a recent shoot. It was for a 60th wedding anniversary! What a thing to celebrate! I was hired to take candids of the event, to just capture the guests as they are visiting and reconnecting with each other. It was fun.
I "hired" Josiah to be my apprentice. He did great for his first "real" job! He dressed in his Sunday best and carried my equipment for me. :) Afterwards I asked him how he liked it... and he said it was pretty boring. I said, "Yes, most work is. It's a great blessing to find a job that you really enjoy doing... but oftentimes, we have to do that which we don't want to do in order to receive money to purchase that which we want. Or need." It was a good experience for him. Anyhoo... here are a few photos from the event. I'll be getting to our vacation photos soon
, then I'll be sharing more of those.








2 comments:
what beautiful pictures! Good to start young men working to build up GREAT work ethic =)
Ah I like the pics. And what great lessons for Josiah to learn. You do a great job!!
Post a Comment