Thursday, April 15, 2010

AND - We're off!!

We leave for California on Friday, and as a family, we couldn't be more excited!! We have been looking forward to this vacation for a long time. I praise the Lord for Dan's great (albeit still fairly new) job and for paid vacation days off. What a blessing that I dare not take for granted. We plan on trying to relax a lot while there... and focus on spending time with each other. We brought Monopoly with us, which has recently become a family favorite to play together.

In the down time, I may post to my blog... but if not, I will when we return for sure! Who knows... with all that time in the car and Dan's phone working as a modem... I may be posting a lot. LOL... we'll see! Blessings from sunny California!

2 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Have fun!!! I'm sooooooo jealous!

Karilee said...

Happy Trails to you!!
Have a wonderful time!!