One of my Pastor's daughters asked me if I would post some of Rachel's wedding photos on my blog so that she could see them. I know that many of us have Facebook and have already seen these that way... but of course, she doesn't. I believe she has an interest in photography too - and to that I would say,"The sky is the limit sweet girl! Anything you set your mind to learn, you can learn! I got fed up with Sears Portrait studios, and that's why I started. I learned everything that I know for free and in my spare time while raising a family. I still have so much to learn! You don't need expensive equipment to learn great photography - although down the road it becomes a necessity. I had a cheap camera for years while I was learning. I learned by reading for an hour a night. And now (praise God) ... I don't have to go to Sears Portrait Studio and hope that our "first acceptable pose" comes out at least somewhat okay, so that I can get my 1 free package and then get charged through the nose for all the other great shots they took AFTER the "first acceptable pose". Yeah -- I'm thinking there's still some bitterness there. LOL!! Just kidding. So, here are just a few, I have so many more to go through and edit... in due time. It was a gorgeous wedding and I was honored to capture it!













4 comments:
These are absolutely gorgeous! I love that you've captured Rachel's beaming smile in all of them. What a happy and long awaited day for them!
it was a beautiful wedding! I am also slowly starting to learn to edit. I think I am going to buy "photography for dummies" hehe =)
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You do a great job! Thanks for the encouragement to my daughter! Missed seeing you all yesterday, hope we are better soon! Love ya!
~Emily
p.s. the word verification was:
empreste....could we say "impressed?" Lol! I thought it quite appropriate!
BEAUTIFUL!! I am sure that was a wedding to remember!!
Post a Comment