This is my beautiful sister Kelly. My only sister. She is 9 years my junior. She has the sweetest, kindest, most easy-going personality of anyone I think I've ever met. I love her dearly.I'm so proud of her. She went to nursing school after high school, and is now an operating room nurse at a very busy hospital in a big city. She can SEE, DO, PUT her hands INTO, and CLEAN far scarier things than I could ever imagine. She helps people and sees tragedy on a regular basis. She may be going to Haiti to help soon.

She came over for a haircut and a little makeup one day at the beginning of January,
so I asked her if I could take a few photos. I hope she doesn't kill me for posting these photos of her... I love you sis!




3 comments:
beautiful!
Aww! What a sweet post! It is good to see sisters that love each other and are proud of their accomplishments! What an exciting time for her, I'll be praying for her safety if she does go!!!!
~Emily
SHe is so Beautiful....You cut her hair? Love it!!!
Post a Comment