I love this first photo: Check out Ike throwing down the gang signs! LOL! Who knows
what he was doing, but it sure did turn out funny!! And little Turah with her "doughnut hairdo" as she calls it. :DWe're leaving out of town for Friday on Saturday, be back Sunday!
I'm trying to keep my blog updated more often, but the only photos I really have to share are from 2009 - and I don't have time for a deep, thought provoking text post... so here are just a few photos from our Christmas at the Savages home. It's always a special time!






6 comments:
Cute! Christmas is always great with family. Those cookies look pretty yummy!!
I love spending Christmas with family, every year that we do just adds to the wonderful memories!! I think that one of God's greatest blessings here on this Earth is family, especially when it's godly families who are striving to live for God spending time with one another.
those sweets look SO yummy!! I know I LOVE your cookies =) I also know that any other food you have made that I have tried is also good =)
I love having family so close to spend not only holidays with but any other day we want to!
AWESOME photos. :D i LOVE the ones with the sweets. LOL. if anybody where to make a good excuse for eating sweets like that, it would be u makin them look REALLY GOOD!! LOL
Christmas with the fam is a great, we had a great time this year with everyone at our house.
Your goodies look delish, as usual. I have fond memories of those peanut butter balls :) (oh, unless you're making something else now! well, if its dipped in chocolate, that's good enough for me!)
I LOVE your peanut butter cookies!
Post a Comment