
In between teaching Isaiah his Kindergarten I'm beginning the post processing for the wedding. It's so much fun. For all our far-away friends, I photographed my first wedding on Monday evening, the wedding of our sweet friends Rachel Simpson and Philemon Rose. It was so precious to see these two finally wed. They sang to each other and it was so very touching. I got a little video of it and may post it after I talk to the bride. The extremely dark and dimly lit building poses many problems to the photography, but it was a fun challenge finding the best ways to work around it. I am very pleased with the results. I'll share more as I can...



3 comments:
can't wait to see the pics =) i know she is excited to scrapbook them =)
the wedding was absolutly beautiful =)
i hope you can post the song =)
Beautiful I love the little details album on FB. You did a great jop, and I look forward to seeing the rest as I wasn't able to attend :(
Oooo, I am excited! What I have seen so far on here and facebook look fabulous! Great job as usual, I am sure. How exciting to do your first wedding, by the way! :)
Post a Comment