Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Amazing Upgrade to our vacation!


I'm so amazed right now! As many of you know, we are taking a Disneyland vacation this year, in the Spring. We absolutely love it there... it's more fun than I ever could have imagined! Well, we usually choose to save money when it comes to our hotel and take the money we saved and enjoy dining out and getting extras.

Well, Dan's parents have always urged us to call them when we take a vacation and take advantage of their time share ownerships. We've never really wanted to though... because we just felt bad, like we may be taking their money or credits. Well, they heard about our 10 days in Anaheim and asked if they could look into the Anaheim timeshare resort that they belong to. They called back and said that they can get us a week in this newly built resort and for only about $50 more than we were already paying for our motel! WHAT?!! Are you serious?? No way!! Book it! THANKS Mom and Dad!!

So, that's my great blessing that I'm excited about today! ... here are a few photos of the resort. Compared to our last motel's photos.... well, let's just say there's no comparison. The best part is that they come with fully stocked kitchens (dishes, utensils) - and the local Vons (it's like Safeway I hear) will deliver your groceries for free. Yay! Now we can save even more money cooking our own food.
The next part that I'm SO excited about is the pool! I LOVE to go swimming and rarely get to! This resort has a huge pool and even a children's pool! I love those because the children can just have at it with little fear of drowning. I am really counting down the days until our family vacation now!! God is so good to give us little, unexpected blessings like this.





They have 5 spas located in different places on the resort... here are 2 on the rooftop where you can watch the Disneyland nightly fireworks show.





A view of the kitchen.



Dining area.





Rooftop dining where you can watch the fireworks. I see the Tower of Terror in the background!








11 comments:

Tom and April said...

What a great Blessing! So excited for you. It looks like it will be so much fun Jenny! I expect lots of pics from this vacay! :) Have a good day!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Jenny said...

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to read all about it and see the pictures! Such a great blessing!

Jeanné said...

WOW!!! That is SO awesome!!

Garth and Becky said...

Looks beautiful! I'm sure your family will have lots of fun exploring that hotel room, the pools, etc. No doubt you will have lots of pictures and stories to scrapbook when you get home.

Mcarthur Mile said...

WOW!!! Can i come with you?? haha I love that when the Lord gives us unexpected wonderful blessings like that.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! That is totally awesome!! Praise the Lord for His extra special blessings He gives to His children! Yay for you!!


~Emily

Joy said...

Jenny that is AMAZING! And QUITE BEAUTIFUL! I know I'd sure be loving that. And if it were me, I'd never leave. LOL! I'd send the family to the parks and I'd stay. Hee hee! You have a wonderful time! Love ya LOTS!

Karilee said...

WOWEEE!! That is SO awesome!!
What a fancy schmancy lookin' place!
Praise the Lord!
Have a wonderful time!

~~Deby said...

Wonderful, sounds like a great getaway !!! Happy for you and yours
Deby

Julie said...

What a great place!! Yep, Vons and Safeway are the same company.