I was going to post the tide pool photos that I had mentioned before, but decided to share this recent shot of Keturah instead. It breaks a few photography rules, but I still love it! Looks like her eyes are going to be brown for sure! Yay! I love brown eyes! I think I will have to have this photo printed and put on the wall....even with the blow out on the face and the dark half. I still think it has enough beauty worth printing. Tomorrow we are going to a park to take some new photos of the kids and I'm excited! We badly need to update our black and white photo wall... some of the boys' photos are quite old (in terms of little kid ages). I hope to also capture some great ones of Keturah too... then we can finally hang the "K" shelf to go with the "J", "G" and "I" shelves. It should be a fun and productive day.
Photos of my friend's little girls room!
I have been having a blast re-arranging Keturah's room lately and decorating it. I had had all of the decorations but had never gotten around yet to planning where they would go, etc. My friend Charrissa has been completing her little girls' room... she got it all painted and decorated
SOooo cute! She shared pics with me and said that I could share them too on my blog.... isn't it so cute? I don't think I'm going to get around to painting my room anytime soon.. I really want to paint my dining room before I do anything else. My dining room has these hideous teal grometric trapezoid diamonds pained around the light sconces..... I HATE it. Hate is a pretty strong word but for here it fits. And then company always asks...."Oh....(hesitancy and fear in voice), did you paint these yourself?" To which I almost scream "NO! That was already here when we bought the house, we just haven't redone it yet!" LOL I plan to repaint the dining room taupe... and maybe even the wayne's coating white, it's currently a maple color. I need to talk to Charrissa some more about it, she's the home decor queen. Dan really likes the elegant look of white wayne's coating with a chair rail in dining rooms. We'll see.
Our lives have been crazy lately with Dan's work schedule. He is working SOOO much since the big change that happened a month or so ago... he's so overwhelmed but handles it all so well. I just feel so bad for him dealing with so much stress. There are just so many things going on in our life right now... so very very busy.... I hope it all settles down soon. I pray it will.



2 comments:
Jen... I love that picture of Keturah too. I am not as knowledgable about photography as you are... I just like how it looks. I know what you mean by busy. I sure hope it all settles down for you soon as well. Your sweet about your comments on my girls' room. I can't wait until you finish some of your projects. PS> Walmart paint is all I ever use. Just apply two coats...
Jenny,
I LOVE that pic of Turah. Besides, who is going to look at it everyday, you, or a group of photography critics? ;) She is absolutely beautiful.--Jenny
Post a Comment