.JPG)
Camping isn't a common thing with us... in fact, it's quite a rarity. Not that it's not fun, just that it's a rather dirty endeavor and oftimes not fun enough with small children and a baby for the amount of work it requires. All of you who have children know exactly what I mean. Well, turns out that we had a wonderful time. It was dark, dreary and rained all night the first night, but after that it was beautiful weather!
Our main reason for getting together was to celebrate the family birthdays for the months of June and July. There were many this time around! I made a cake and my SIL brought the
.JPG)
fixings for mud pies. We had a great time and the kids got to play so much! Josiah got to ride his cousin's bike, which he loved. We went down to the water and inspected tide pools... I talked the boys into touching an anenome so that they could feel the stickiness off the stinging tentacles. I told them about the tiny barbs that harpoon into the skin that give the tentacles that sticky feeling. They were pretty aprehensive about it, but Mama went first and they
Isaiah chowing on his smores, unaware of a camera looming in the darkness.
.JPG)
Dan's Marshmallow is completely on fire in this photo, so this is what
fire looks like with a flash. :)
Gabriel peering over the railing to see the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment