Thursday, July 05, 2007

"Thou Shalt Not Steal" (and a little thou shalt not kill)

Here is Gabriel preachin' the Word during family devotion time. We let the children take turns singing and preaching on whatever topics we specify. It's so cute and fun to hear what they say. We hope to build their confidence in speaking this way, and eventually teach them how to properly speak to a group of people....volume, articulation, etc. I have a few other cute videos of the other boys preaching too... but I took them in portrait mode and can't figure out how to rotate the video, so they're sideways. Maybe Dan will be able to figure it out later. I do have a FUNNY one of baby Turah in her jump up though! I think I'll put that on on here too! Well.... off to do the ten thousand things that mommies do in a day.

No comments: