Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm not sure who's holding who here

Hee hee..... just had to share. With Dan's permission, of course. :) I guess his shotgun magazine wasn't all that interesting.


THOUGHTS FOR FRIDAY:


Probably pancakes and eggs for dinner.


Will I ever get Keturah's room finished?



How can I get Isaiah's iron up?

How can Keturah be in the 3rd percentile for height?!

I really need to make more time for scrapbooking.

Gabriel has been such a sweetie today, striving to be a help to Mama.

On Tuesday we NEED to go take some more pics of the kids, no matter what!

I wonder if Walmart paint is of poor quality and will chip right off the walls?

I want some new brown sandals. I need nothing. I want sandals.

I better go. I'm supposed to be cleaning my desk but heard the computer beckoning me.

No comments: