Thursday, November 23, 2006

Starbucks: The Official Drink of Washington Cowboys


Or, I was going to title this blog entry: Starbucks training starts at 2 for REAL Cowboys.



LOL Yes, that's Isaiah....Yes, that's real coffee..... and yes, it's actually Starbucks, "sumatra" blend, actually. We occasionally give him little sips when he asks, but we don't make a habit of it. Besides, our coffee ends up tasting more like cocoa anyway so it's quite diluted with cream. Some call that adulterated coffee, and others call it "souped up" candy coffee, but we call it yummy! We were at a birthday party here, a Cowboy birthday party. All of the boys had sooo much fun, I'm not sure the last time they had that kind of good, playing fun. We no longer have any cowboy hats at our house, the $5 Walmart one that we had for 2 years was no longer recognizable as a hat, so Dan tossed it. Isaiah was SO excited to find this hat at the party, he was more than willing to get his picture taken in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yee haw! Start 'em young! I love Sumatra blend, it's one of my favorites!! Just today Ethan taped a sheriff's star to his footed pajamas with packing tape! I'll feel safer tonight! :)