Thursday, November 30, 2006

Baby Keturah 4 Weeks


I am very pleased with these photos, I can't wait to see them printed and on the wall! They are sepia toned because I took them in the sepia mode, but I can change them to the regular black and white if I like. I just love how the lighting falls across her in both of them. I am thankful to be able to take nice photos of my family and not have to rely on the larger photo chains. I plan on framing these in white frames and hanging them in her room. Tell me what you think!

She is still such a good baby! I keep thinking it might end and she may start getting extremely fussy and difficult. But nope, 4 weeks of baby bliss! So far so good. I am so thankful to God for his many blessings on us. Dan preached at our church last night, and one of the things he was saying was that we often don't believe/realize that every decision is a spiritual one. It was convicting to me and I needed to hear many parts of the message. I am proud of his boldness in speaking the truth. He also preached that although the word worry is not in the Bible, the word fret is, and he read all the definitions of fret. The definitions were described as: scrape, agitate....and many more painful sounding words. That was also convicting to me, as I can worry sometimes. I'm not as bad as some, but I can worry. Worrying, fretting is so very foolish. We're such silly humans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! There is the prettiest baby around! :) I just want to reach out and hug her. I can't wait to come over again and hold her. :) Those are most fantastic pictures!

Anonymous said...

She really is beautiful, Jenny! I do like how those pictures were taken.

Karilee said...

Such a beauty... but then what should we expect with such a beautiful Mama?? :) The pictures are so warm and cozy, and they really do make you want to scoop her up and love on her.