
This is Keturah's frilly blue dress, it used to belong to a good friend of mine, her daughter wore it around 15 years ago. What a special blessing it has been to us to have these precious dresses passed on to us! This family passed on their daughter's baby girl clothes to me a number of years ago, long before I ever knew if I would have a daughter. I carefully packed them away in a tote and have been storing them all these years. It was such a delight to get the tote out after Keturah's birth, to go through all of the dresses and wash them. I wasn't sure I would ever get to use them. These dresses are so fun, they don't make dresses like these anymore, at least I haven't seen many. There is also a pink one that is even frillier, if that's a word. Needless to say, I am having TONS of fun with my new precious daughter.
She had her 2 week old check up on Monday and she now weighs 8 lbs. 11 ounces. She is doing just great, eating and sleeping very well. So far, she has been a very easy baby,
praise the Lord! I'm feeling great too, just get tired a little early in the evening from getting less sleep at night. The boys are adjusting so great to the additional family member, Josiah helps so much with her, it's awesome. Well, baby calls.



2 comments:
I love frills, ruffles, and lace! :D
Thank you Jenny! The "Blue Dress" story was such a blessing to me! I am glad you are able to use them for your precious baby girl. Many years have passed since my baby Beka wore them....so glad to see they are still beautiful and can be a blessing to you! Enjoy all the lace, ruffles and frills...it is so fun!
Post a Comment