The housework is actually caught up for the most part... I could always do another load of laundry...but unless I'm certain I can finish it, that's not a wise thing to begin on a Saturday night. Don't want to come in on Monday to musty clothes in the washer... espec. this Saturday, when I really will probably go to the store later this evening. And Dan is doing HUGE inventory at work right now... so I haven't really seen him the last few days and have no idea when to expect him tonight. Probably midnightish. But I think he will be bringing me the van before that, in the least.
With flash...not best effect, but shows details.
Sooo.....what do we do? Let's make a fort!! Besides, I can't scrapbook right now because baby is sleeping in that room (I'm posting from the laptop)...Isaiah is also sleeping.... school is done for the week. TV rots your brain (or so they say)... so we built a fort. Complete with wiring, a light source, a ceiling (and a roof!), a full stock of shotguns and pistols, (I almost spelled that pistils because we're studying flower reproduction in school), and the seats to the left double as the seats for a stage coach/covered wagon where they yell "Hyah!" from while whipping the horses and running from "bad guys". Good boy fun. Speaking of boys....
The real effect with their lighting.
So... we'll have to see how that all works out. I fear that if the Lord only gives me one daughter ever that I will spoil her tremendously... just a personal fear...I will try to guard against that... though I know it will be difficult. Dan will help me. No, he won't, he's much worse than I. We're in for it.



3 comments:
I love the fort! Courtney and Gracie like to build them off of the bunk beds. Although there are no cowboys as of yet in our fort we do have tea parties and every once in a while they are allowed to take a nap in it. I like the lighting that was rigged.
Lisa
Love the fort!. Reminds me of my childhood!
we could always do one more load of laundry :)
the fort is a lot more fun than grocery shopping!
Post a Comment