Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our Family Christmas


Just thought I would share a few photos from our own family Christmas at home. We celebrate Christmas at a few homes with our different families, and I plan on sharing some of those photos next. But here is our own little family Christmas with just us. I believe it was after a Sunday night church service, hence Dad in the suit still.... but the boys had already changed.

Please don't mind the lights that were falling off the piano when these were taken. I'm not really a mommy who makes sure the home is "photo ready" before I start taking them. It is what it is, as Dan says, and that's what I want to capture. Well, usually. Hee hee.



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW, that is quite precious!! The kids look they are having a blast and even Katurah was helping. I love these pictures!!