Monday, December 17, 2007

Us


Here is our Christmas Family Photo. Charrissa did a great job! It has some blow-out (over exposed areas that are white and void of color), but I think it will print up fine. I know that the black and white will be great, even with blowout, it just helps a black and white in my book! Please tell me what you think, should I change the editing at all? Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME picture! You guys look so nice! It brings tears to my eyes! I miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

You all look great- beautiful family, and love your hair

Jennison said...

That photo ROCKS! Kudos to your friend! Everyone looks incredible, especially MOMMA! Your boys are so handsome and can that baby BE any cuter :)

Karilee said...

I love it! All the Savage men look handsome as always and it is so nice to see a little female baby face amongst them! And Your hair looks so pretty!! I think it's my favorite EVER! So, Like I always say...I have a beautiful friend! You MUST send me one so I can admire it without having to go online.

Karilee said...

me again, to answer your question... After looking at it a couple of times I found my eyes drawn to the darker spots, rather than your happy faces. Maybe warm it up a little and that would even up the color gap. Then again, maybe its just my monitor?? I know yours is calibrated much better than mine.

Amanda said...

Awesome pic. Love your hair! Good job!