More photos to share! I choose to use one where the toddler was looking off but I liked the parents' expressions rather than others where the toddler was smiling at me but the parents' smiles were starting to look ingenuine. Is that a word? In-genuine? Un-genuine? Oh well, I'll say that it is!Hopefully, we will be getting OUR photo taken together as a family this Sunday. Which makes me totally nervous because want it to go well and turn out good. I'll have to work on my "genuine" smiles so that when the littler kids are being wayward I can still look truly joyful. Yeah right. LOL The lady who is going to take them for us is actually the one in this photo... I think I'll ask her if her sons can come and help to call the attention of my children to the camera. I'll post the results soon! I also have a few other families to post here that I have done, but I'm waiting on getting blog-posting permission first. I wouldn't want to do it without permission. Okay, well I have much more to edit so it's back to work!



4 comments:
Hey look at those MAN HANDS that lady has!!! She needs some serious manicure help! He he he he. Joking aside,now I am nervous about taking your pictures!
I didn't even notice the hands, but now that you mention it...I'd crop 'em. JK, had to say that after hearing Jen tell me your story Charissa. Sorry to kid you when I don't even know you! :)
The pictures are beautiful. Great job, Jen!
First, my above comment is the same as this one, I just left a word out, so I deleted it and reposted it. So, here's my comment: :)
WHAT?!?! Those are your HANDS?! No WAY! I thought they were huge, oversized, flesh-colored MAN GLOVES!!! All this time.... I just thought you really liked man gloves and wore them all the time. He he he he. I love your hands, they are disctincly YOU. Only YOU have those hands and I think they are beautiful because they're yours. Joking aside, I really don't think they're man hands. Because YOU are a woman and they are YOUR hands. :)
Post a Comment