Friday, December 07, 2007

Keturah's First time for 2 Piggy Tails!

I know, it may seem silly... but for ME, this is a big event!! Keturah has barely grown enough hair to have 2 piggy tails! They don't stay in as well as 1.... but it sure was fun putting in two! I'm off to do some more photo shoots today with my trusty paid sitter Josiah. We are only feet from the van while I do the shoot.... and Keturah takes her morning nap at this time ... so all Josiah has to do is read books to Isaiah. If all goes well with no un-necessary interruptions then he gets a few dollars. He loves it, and it works for me! Anyhow... off I go.




























1 comment:

Karilee said...

How adorable! Welcome to the world of getting to play with your own daughters hair! Sophie and I love to put curlers in her hair. She wishes it would last longer and take a shorter time to put them in! I tell her, "Sometimes we sacrifice time to be beautiful!" :) I love pig tails, but I am SO BAD about getting them even and I hate uneven pigtails more than I like them!