.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I get crazy-busy with all sorts of photo shoots at this time of year, many family wanting to send out holiday photos. The lighting has been terrible where we live lately and the weather completely un-cooperative... but we are managing to get a few good shots even indoors. If only I could turn people to stone while taking their photo (for the purpose of insuring that they held still). The extra photography work comes at a great time of year for me, if only I could get Dan to tell me something that he would like/could use for Christmas. I may end up having to get him something dorky like a shirt. :( Wait.... maybe I'll decorate a frame for his office. Maybe that's what I'll do.
I've also been getting many scrapbook projects done, including a gift calendar that I just love. I hope to post it soon.



1 comment:
As usual, you've done a great job with these pics. The lighting is better here in Ohio, are you available to come take our family pics?? :)
Post a Comment