In other news.... Dan had a pie-in-the-manager's-face party at his job last week. They were trying to raise money to help with the fires in CA. He said that some other stores' associates had lost their homes. So, they allowed the employees to pay $10 for a pie and throw it in the managers faces. It was SO dirty, SO messy and so funny all at the same time. I just had to share some of the photos...with Dan's permission, of course.
What Keturah thought of the whole thing.
At the end they asked if the kids would like to throw a pie in daddy's face.... the little 2 boys gladly and gently did it. But Josiah just couldn't... he didn't want to do that to his dad. So, one of the other managers said, "Here then, throw it in Will's face!" (One of Dan's good friends) Oh, that was JUST fine with Josiah. I guess he prefers to do harm to strangers more than family. So, Josiah cocked his arm so far back and just slammed that pie into Will's face and the crowd went wild. It was hilarious. Poor Will. I only have a photo from right AFTER Josiah got will, not when he was actually getting him. Haha... good fun.



2 comments:
Wow! Dan is such a good sport! I hope it didn't hurt to much. How fun for the kids
Looks like fun and a big mess! Keturah's face was so cute. The last pic of her is especially cute. :)
Post a Comment