Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Beautiful Family

Just thought I would share some shots of this beautiful FREEZING family that I was able to photograph this week. I think their children are just beautiful! But BOY was it c-c-c-COLD that afternoon! We all about froze to death! But you can never tell in the photos! :) More to come as I get to them. All comments and opinions always welcomed and appreciated! Thanks!

Hey.... in fact, there is a photoshop "head-switch" in the group family shot with Grandma.... can anyone tell WHO had their head switched?? (A Photoshop head-switch is where you take a family photo where everyone is smiling except ONE, ... and find a different photo where the ONE IS smiling and then use the software to "cut" off his head and transfer the smiling head to the otherwise good group photo. It is difficult to make it look right since there are always subtle differences in the neck and clothes. This time it worked pretty well!)




































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Great job Jenny! (as always)

Karilee said...

They are beautiful pics, great job!
I need you to come photograph our family!
My head swap guess is the Dad. You've got to tell me if I'm right or I'll have to come back and keep staring at the pics! :)