Onto a few other things... we had a wonderful thanksgiving. It was great to see Dan's sister again. Since Dan was going to be working almost around the clock for the days after Thanksgiving, I stayed in town with my family for a few days. I had been feeling exhausted on Saturday, then on Sunday I was very sick. I was driving back home on Sunday and almost thought I couldn't drive, I was just too exhausted. Josiah suggested calling the police and asking them to drive my van home because I was too tired. Hee hee. I told him that wouldn't work. Oh, and I couldn't call Dan because my cell phone had died and it would take too long for him to come... it just wasn't going to work. So, I pushed on and made it fine. But then collapsed in my bed and fell asleep when I got home. I remember telling Dan that I had never felt so tired before. Later that night it developed into a migraine which lasted through the night. It went away by about noon the next day. I hope that this isn't the beginning of them for this pregnancy. Other than that, we had a wonderful time in Sequim with family.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Headswitch answer and a few others...
Onto a few other things... we had a wonderful thanksgiving. It was great to see Dan's sister again. Since Dan was going to be working almost around the clock for the days after Thanksgiving, I stayed in town with my family for a few days. I had been feeling exhausted on Saturday, then on Sunday I was very sick. I was driving back home on Sunday and almost thought I couldn't drive, I was just too exhausted. Josiah suggested calling the police and asking them to drive my van home because I was too tired. Hee hee. I told him that wouldn't work. Oh, and I couldn't call Dan because my cell phone had died and it would take too long for him to come... it just wasn't going to work. So, I pushed on and made it fine. But then collapsed in my bed and fell asleep when I got home. I remember telling Dan that I had never felt so tired before. Later that night it developed into a migraine which lasted through the night. It went away by about noon the next day. I hope that this isn't the beginning of them for this pregnancy. Other than that, we had a wonderful time in Sequim with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment