Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A great Mini-Vacation

We have enjoyed a wonderful mini vacation this last week, before Dan goes to 6 days a week... which actually starts this week. That is going to be hard, I will miss him terribly, but we will push on and get through it.

We had a few wonderful highlights in our mini vacation... my day at the scrapbook convention, finding Keturah a Christmas Coat, clearance racks at a favorite store, a great dinner at Red Robin..... but one that I truly wish I had my camera for was when my wonderful and charming husband gave us a beautiful example of why we don't lean back in our chair at King's Wok. I am not sure I have ever laughed so much. Ever. I must go now, I need to regain composure before the kids ask if I'm laughing at Daddy again. I hope I'm not too bad to laugh at that.... all wives would laugh at that, right? Of course, once we knew he was okay. Right?

I have some great photos to share later of other events... when I get more time.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

okay so that is hilarious....sorry dan.... but it is very funny. I am glad you had a great time together.

Karilee said...

All wives laugh at things like that... All wives friend's laugh just thinking about that. Glad you're okay, Dan! LOL!