We have had a lot of baby showers in our church lately! Mostly all for moms having the first of that gender. We have had 2 for little girls, and later this week there is one for a little boy. Baby showers are so fun! I hosted the one that these photos are taken from, and it turned out nice. Of the food pictured, I only made the cake, but I thought that the baby buggy watermelon was so cute.
Tonight we will go out to "celebrate" Josiah's birthday, even though it's not the actual day. He is having some good friends come along and we plan to do mini-golfing, pizza and bowling. I'm not sure if we'll get all that in, but it shou
ld be a grand time. Josiah's so excited he can barely handle it. Bye!



1 comment:
Yummm! Looks like you have been having fun! I love the cake and buggy too. :)
Post a Comment