Monday, May 08, 2006

A Great Service (Changed this blog entry)


Yesterday was our church's 40th Anniversary Sunday! It was a wonderful day!! I hope to get to those pictures tomorrow, and hopefully post some. Dan seems to be comfortable in his still-new job of taking over the music at church. I have a pic of him leading, although it's not from yesterday, from the week before, I believe. I think he's doing a great job, and so do many others. I know that comforts him, it's always difficult to do new things that are scary!! :) He just keeps God first, and God blesses him for it. I'm so proud of him. Well, mongo grocery shopping to do today. See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those ARE beautiful photos of those kids! I have seen many of the others printed, and they are all great. Whatever this project is, it will be well received.
Yes, this week has been rough on the whole family, I'm kinda glad it is all over. Very busy but also a big blessing.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, it is true that you excel in whatever you do. Although, your models beauty speak for themselves, but, you do a wonderful job in capturing their sweetness. Kiss the kids for me and I hope you are all doing well!

Karilee said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! I know that the mother's of the children will be thrilled to receive them! You really do have a great eye for capturing the "window to the heart".