Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gabriel will get a cast today...

I appreciate all of your prayers, they mean so much. He is doing surprisingly well with his splint on...I'm not sure it's hindering him at all. Unfortunately, it hasn't slowed him down much either, so he still takes tumbles as usual and has fallen on his hurt arm at least 3 times. Yesterday, he even fell off of our bed again! (That's how this all happened in the first place) He cried and cried, saying his bad arm hurts, so I'm thankful he'll have a cast on. Maybe they'll wrap it up to the shoulder if I as them to, he needs protection from himself. One day when he kept tripping and falling, I almost seat belted him into the high chair with some books for the remainder of the day. Instead, I just put him down for a nap. Anyone who can't seem to walk without falling must need some sleep.

Well, I'm considering ending this blog....not the post, but the blog itself. It has been brought to my attention that it could be unsafe. I'm still thinking about it....long and hard. Dan likes the blog, he enjoys reading it. But there are some that think it unwise to do what I do. I'm trying to decide if this new little bit of information has come into my life as a warning from God to be safe, or if it's just the people that are afraid of everything being afraid. I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopordize my family....so I'm also thinking of changing the way I post to this. Maybe only featuring my non-people photography. :( Makes me sad. **SIGH** Well, friends..... please, please tell me what you think, in a comment or an email. Please give me your advice. Don't talk too plainly in any comment about the risks of having a blog, or the worst things that could happen (and the words associated with those people), speak generally as I have in this post. Any key words and phrases that you use can be googled by the wrong people and that will bring them here. Hope that made sense to everyone. Feel free to email me. That's NOT googled. :) Here's a "nature" picture!

No comments: